Welcome to ABEN
Please note: You will need to create a login and password the first time you purchase from your association's ABEN catalog. Your association login and password will not work in this catalog. Thanks!
March 20, 2014 2:00 PM EDT
May 22, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
July 24, 2014 2:00 PM EDT
September 23, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
November 20, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Personal Lines Claims That Cause Problems
Length: 2 hours
State Approval Information Details:
SC - This course is approved for CE credit - Course # 129046
OH - This course is approved for CE credit - Course # 38415
NJ - This course is approved in NJ - Course# 88893927
VT - This course is approved in VT - Course# 25297
MD - This course is approved in MD - Course# C12310
KY - This course is approved in KY - Course # C11676
AL - This course is approved in AL - Course # 22172
UT - This course is approved in UT - Course # 29365
DC - This course is approved in MD- Course# C14537
MT - This course is approved in MT
DC - This course is approved in MDC - Course# 14537
VA - This course is approved in VA - Course#210135
DC - This course is approved in DC - Course#8449
Insurance is always easy…until the claim arrives. Then we start second guessing ourselves and hope, if not pray that all the right coverages are correct. This course will take a detailed look at some of the more common mistakes made when writing Personal Lines coverage and how the claims adjusters responded. We will review topics such as:
- When should kids buy their own insurance?
- Pizza Delivery
- Company cars and the PAP
- Kids at College – Should they take a car and what could be the issues?
- Extended Non-Owned Coverage – When should I consider this endorsement?
- Identity Theft – What is at risk?
- Motor Vehicles – Hoes does my insurance cover all these toys?
- Terry L. Tadlock, CIC, CPCU, CRIS
- PERSONAL LINES CLAIMS THAT CAUSE PROBLEMS SC 2013
- Student Materials
- PLEASE OPEN-IMPORTANT CE INFO AND STATE REQUIRED FORMS